London – Reuters has released a major upgrade to its flagship product - Reuters 3000 Xtra (version 5.0).
The key enhancements are as follows:
- Simple, browser-based search to make it easier for customers to find what they need from Reuters broad range of content
- MetaStock Premium graphics, which make sophisticated charting capabilities simple to use. New Quick Charts provide predefined, server driven, browser delivered and task-specific charts, simplifying previously complicated charting
- New Fundamental and Reference data giving easy access to mutual funds from Lipper, institutional and stakeholder data from Factset, future events from Kalends and M&A content
- Improvements to overall usability and customisation for better management of screen space e.g. ability to retrieve Templates from a drop down menu bar or put multiple objects into one frame on the screen.
- Key improvements to the Reuters 3000 Xtra package to simplify and streamline the install, deployment and maintenance process.
Frederic Messein, Head of Sales & Trading Products in Europe, said, "Reuters 3000 Xtra 5.0 was designed with customer input to help them move around the product quickly and efficiently, and to encourage them to explore the full range of data and analytics we offer. With deeper content, first-class graphics and a much more intuitive user interface, we believe that 3000 Xtra 5.0 will give users new insights and be a huge asset to them."
Reuters 3000 Xtra is Reuters premium information product package. It offers the full breadth and depth of domestic and international cross-asset information, as well as sophisticated analytics and functionality for financial market professionals.