Colorado Springs, CO – March 23, 2005 – Cygnus Software Inc., a provider of practical, insurance and financial planning sales solutions, today announced that Gleaner Life Insurance Society has selected Cygnus’s IncomeMax needs analysis and retirement planning software to be used by their agents in the Gleaner Insurance Professional program.
IncomeMax is a goal-driven Total Needs Selling software tool that enables users to quickly capture, analyze and graphically illustrate a client’s most common needs. Agents and advisors can quickly and graphically position product solutions, compare alternative scenarios, and generate professional client presentations.
“We have been impressed with the IncomeMax product, it offers an easy-to-use interface that will improve our agent productivity and increase client confidence in our recommendations,” said Ellsworth L. Stout, FICF Vice President Agency Development.
Gleaner’s insurance professionals recently attended Cygnus’s Quick-Start web training course, and after completing 2 hours of product training they were ready to begin working with prospective clients.
"We are excited to be working with Gleaner Life Insurance Society," said Andy McGuire, Vice President of Cygnus Software. "We believe by utilizing IncomeMax, Gleaner’s new professionals will become more comfortable with the sales process, confident in their product recommendations, and ultimately close more business."
IncomeMax features include:
• Needs Discovery: Discover and address clients’ needs with respect to education funding, retirement, survivor scenarios, disability and long term care.
• Illustrate and Compare Solutions: Illustrate how your product recommendations assist your client in meeting their goals. Quickly and graphically compare individual product or comprehensive scenario performance.
• Ease-to-use, client friendly interface: Users are guided through a scripted needs discovery process. IncomeMax was designed to be used in front of your clients.
• Graphical results: Flow easily between inputs and graphical results to answer what-if questions.
• Professional reports: Easy to understand professional client reports produced in industry standard (pdf) format.
• Liability protection: Built in review module records client interactions, recommendations, meeting notes, client coverage rejections, etc. Print auto-generated hold-harmless agreement that protects you from future E&O claims.
GBST has been selected as the winner of the 2021 WatersTechnology Asia Award in the Best Back-Office Platform category for Syn~ANG, the leading trade ...View article
Profile Software, an international financial solutions provider, announced today that it has been named a category leader in Chartis’ Fintech Qu...View article