Existing members can use the sign in option below.
Bobsguide members enjoy:
Charles River IMS is an integrated software suite that provides comprehensive portfolio management (Charles River Manager), order management and trading (Charles River Trader), and real-time securities compliance (Charles River Compliance) capabilities to investment managers. Under the agreement, Nissay-IT will represent Charles River in Japan, providing sales, technical support and professional services including Charles River IMS software customization, implementation and systems integration. The alliance will offer Japanese investment management firms a flexible, open and scalable solution to automate securities trading and operations, connect to a wide variety of electronic order execution and settlement systems, satisfy risk management mandates, and meet the audit trail requirements of the Financial Services Agency (FSA).
"Our alliance with Nissay-IT represents a powerful new solution for Japanese fund managers, especially those whose proprietary trading systems are being challenged in areas such as connectivity, functionality and integration by the rapid growth of the Japanese market and the globalization of the financial services industry," said Peter Lambertus, president and CEO of Charles River. "Charles River IMS is a mature, proven solution used by more than 120 organizations globally, that when combined with Nissay-IT’s broad experience and knowledge of information systems development for insurance and group asset management companies, will help Japanese fund managers streamline workflow, increase operational efficiencies, reduce errors and achieve straight through processing while managing expansion and growth."
"As the market and economy have begun to recover, Japanese investment managers have started to automate front-office and trading business systems. In this area, there should be a global standard system," said Masatsugu Kohri, executive vice president of Nissay-IT. "Nissay-IT investigated Charles River IMS and decided to partner with Charles River because of the firm’s track record of success, commitment to technology and standards, and strong commitment to the Japanese and Asia-Pacific marketplace. Nissay-IT is experienced in providing services that meet the specific requirements of Japanese investment managers and will work together with Charles River to make our solution the standard in Japan."
Charles River Development Services and Solutions for Asia-Pacific Investment Managers
Charles River currently maintains two offices in Asia-Pacific and has 16 clients in the region including Aberdeen Asset Management, BT Financial Group, Queensland Investment Corporation, and Schroders Investment Management.
Charles River IMS delivers the world’s leading investment management functionality and features on an open, platform-independent, services-based architecture that is able to scale and transform in conjunction with an investment manager's evolving business model. Charles River IMS offers a Java-based Compliance engine, Web-based reporting tools, an XML/XSL Trade Gateway, as well as Messaging and Web Services APIs for systems integration. Additional Charles River IMS features and functionality of importance to the Japanese marketplace include:
· Full modeling, trading and compliance support for all security types including equities, options, fixed income, money market, futures, foreign exchange, derivatives in a 24/7 operating environment
· Global compliance rule libraries with over 1,000 standard compliance rules covering the U.S. SEC 1940 Act, U.S. Rule 2a-7, UK FSA, Japan's ITA and many more. User-friendly, GUI-driven functions facilitate configuration of complicated user-defined rules.
· Comprehensive securities trading audit trails
· Portfolio analysis and Modeling including duration, yield, credit and exposure
· Cash flow forecasting
· Integrated real-time pricing data feeds
· Portfolio inter-funding/"look-through" compliance and modeling
· Support for commonly used FIX message types, including List messages, IOIs (Indications Of Interest) and Qualified/Foreign Investor IDs
· Certified regional FIX connections to broker dealers including Deutsche Bank, Citigroup and UBS Warburg
· Support for the Kanji character set in critical areas of the software
Expands SWIFT Capabilities in Charles River IMS Boston and New York — August 14, 2018 — Charles River Development and Broadridge...View article
Melbourne — September 25, 2018 — Charles River Development has been awarded “Multi-asset Trading System of the Year” at t...View article
Charles River clients subject to the European Union’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II) are now able to comply using the ...View article