Existing members can use the sign in option below.
Bobsguide members enjoy:
New York, NY, June 8, 2003 – SIA Technology Management Conference – Asset Control, a leading provider of investment data integration solutions to the financial industry, today announced that sophisticated workflow management is now available in all AC Plus data management solutions. The workflow manages and monitors business processes associated with data gathering, cleansing and oversight of data life cycles for data categories, such as corporate actions, which incorporate time schedules and deadlines.
"The Asset Control brand has always been synonymous with reduced overhead and increased efficiency of investment data management. With the addition of workflow, we offer a major step forward in the management of the most troublesome aspect of quality control, the points of human intervention," says Ger Rosenkamp, CEO of Asset Control. "Our workflow functionality operates as an automated task manager distributing work to expert resources, monitoring workload and eliminating bottlenecks, and providing oversight in granular detail of any point of data, as composite data objects such as corporate actions, instruments or counterparties."
The new AC Plus workflow functionality is being demonstrated now with the AC Corporate Actions business solution at the SIA Technology Management Conference, June 8-10, at the Hilton New York in Asset Control’s booth #4114.
Features of the AC Plus workflow includes the following:
· Rules-driven workflow for all investment data categories, including corporate actions, which enables users to model relationships among issues, listings, corporate actions and other data elements
· Robust graphical environment for viewing status and flow of data management activities
· Notification assignments and alarms reporting
· Exception handling and supervisory approvals process
· Service Level Agreement monitoring
· Life cycle monitoring and calendar forecasting
New worldwide class action laws brought on by globalization and increased participation in opt-in litigation have led to increased complexity in class...View article
FundCount Wins Best Accounting Solution at Family Wealth Report AwardsMeets family office needs for a unified accounting, general ledger and reporting...View article