The STP specialist consolidates its position with a raft of new client announcements and enhancements to its product suite.
Geneva, 30 September 2002 – HelioGraph, the Straight Through Processing (STP) and Financial Messaging specialist, announced today from the Sibos conference in Geneva that it has experienced a record year of growth.
In the last 12 months alone, HelioGraph has signed 28 new license agreements. Some of the leading financial services institutions that have adopted HelioGraph technology in the last year include: banks ABN Amro, the German Bundesbank and PT Bank Sanwa Indonesia; asset managers Mellon Global Investments, Loomis Sayles & Co, MFS Investment Management Fox-Pitt Kelton and KBC Asset Management and as well as electronic foreign exchange trading platform FXall.
The very latest additions to this enviable client list include:
· Gartmore Investment – The London-based investment manager has selected Helio
TradeFlow for Electronic Trade Confirmation (ETC).
· State Street Corporation – The firm has chosen to implement HelioGraph's STP
platform, Helio TradeFlow, to offer a fully automated ETC service to its clients.
· Fortis Investment Management – Fortis, one of the 20 largest financial services institutions in Europe is adopting a complete electronic trade delivery system from HelioGraph.
· Instinet – Headquartered in New York, Instinet, the largest global electronic agency securities broker, is implementing the Sun Solaris version of HelioGraph's Message Broker to empower its existing systems with ISO 15022 capability.
· Abbey National Offshore – The offshore banking arm of the Abbey National Group is using HelioGraph technology to automate SWIFT payment messages.
· Standish Mellon Asset Management – The Boston-based asset manager is adopting
Helio TradeFlow as a strategic STP platform.
· Deutsche Asset Management
HelioGraph expects to release further details on these latest client projects in the next few weeks.
"In what can be described at best as difficult trading conditions for the industry, we're delighted to announce that it's been another record year of growth for HelioGraph" comments Amery Thomas, CEO, HelioGraph "and that's due, we believe, to two key factors: the strength of our data dictionary-based, single architecture and the tremendous expertise of our people. We're delighted to have been selected by so many key clients to work on these business critical
While these new projects represent a ringing endorsement of the company's existing STP products, HelioGraph is already laying plans for further expansion in the next 12 months. In addition to showing its existing products, such as eVent (the corporate actions automation solution), ISO Converter and TradeFlow (the STP platform), the company is showcasing some key new product enhancements at this year's SIBOS exhibition, including:
· TradeFlow for VMUs – HelioGraph's STP platform, Helio TradeFlow, is compatible
with VMUs from Omgeo and GSTPA as well as offering local trade matching, sophisticated exception handling and dynamic SSI management. TradeFlow will therefore process any transaction, regardless of instrument type or whether the trade is matched locally or by a VMU. As such, TradeFlow offers its users the enormous advantage of consolidated control over all of their transactions.
· Web-based interface for TradeFlow – The vendor will be demonstrating the latest enhancements to its browser-based front-end.
For further information on HelioGraph's products and new client announcements, please visit stand number D142 at Sibos.
GBST has been selected as the winner of the 2021 WatersTechnology Asia Award in the Best Back-Office Platform category for Syn~ANG, the leading trade ...View article
Profile Software, an international financial solutions provider, announced today that it has been named a category leader in Chartis’ Fintech Qu...View article