Broadridge Credit Master
Credit Master provides complete trading and operational support for bank debt processing including portfolio analysis, trade capture, workflow management, global transaction entry, settlement and closing, multi-currency and P&L reporting, cash management, and document warehousing.
Credit Master operates as a standalone application or in combination with our Investment Management Solutions suite and is tightly integrated with both Advent’s Geneva® and SunGard VPM™, including complete facility setup, credit contract data, global transactions, pricing, cancel/correct processing, and detailed accounting entries.
- LMA and LSTA standardized trading
- Robust portfolio management tools that allow easy and flexible portfolio construction
- Upcoming and overdue alerts for settlement, principal, or interest transactions
- Global transaction processing and allocation
- Multi-currency accounting with complete position and PNL reporting with detailed accrual calculations
- Customizable trade workflow and settlement with integrated document management
- Out-of-the-box integration with Advent’s Geneva® or SunGard VPM™ accounting platforms
- Counterparty communication for trade confirmation and settlement
- Automated reconciliation with prime brokers and fund administrator
- NAV reporting and daily portfolio accounting