Data integrity and financial controls have a big part to play in CASS governance and firms must be able to understand their data to surface and resolve issues efficiently and effectively. Without the correct CASS governance and oversight framework in place, it is very difficult to achieve CASS compliance.
What does governance mean to your firm? Does your firm comply?
AutoRek is a global provider of financial controls, data management and regulatory reporting software.
Implemented in many of the world’s largest organisations, our range of deployments vary from high volume data migrations, elimination of manual processes and spreadsheets, regulatory reporting, reduction in fast close processes, to mitigation of operational and regulatory risk.
Key business benefits from implementing AutoRek include:
• Mitigating risk of regulatory breaches;
• Real time insight into status and exposure;
• Reduced dependency on manual processing;
• Single repository for control frameworks and data management;
• Automated workflow for governance and audit;
• Efficient electronic sign off and record retention; and
• Adaptability to meet new regulatory requirements.
Our solutions are purpose-built to improve the quality and efficiency of financial data management, from cost reduction and process efficiency projects, to improving adherence to regulatory reporting requirements.