LIBOR 360: Exploring costs and best practices of the LIBOR transition
Hosted by a panel of experts from Federal Home Loan Bank of New York, Opimas and Finastra, the webinar will address Libor from a wide perspective and help you to:
- Explore the true costs of LIBOR migration for financial institutions, across different lines of business
- Discover frameworks for forming budgets and optimal transition plans
- Learn how to deal with financial contracts if LIBOR ceases to be published
- Answer questions like: Will hedges break? Is there a P&L impact with resets, billings, booking new trades?
- Take the temperature of how the industry is progressing