To support your transition from LIBOR, Finastra has organized this webinar to enable you to gain insight into the journey ahead and plan for the transition in the most optimal way.
Hosted by a panel of experts from Federal Home Loan Bank of New York, Opimas and Finastra, the webinar will address Libor from a wide perspective and help you to:
– Explore the true costs of LIBOR migration for financial institutions, across different lines of business
– Discover frameworks for forming budgets and optimal transition plans
– Learn how to deal with financial contracts if LIBOR ceases to be published
– Answer questions like: Will hedges break? Is there a P&L impact with resets, billings, booking new trades?
– Take the temperature of how the industry is progressing
Finastra is building an open platform that accelerates collaboration and innovation in financial services, creating better experiences for people, businesses and communities. Supported by the broadest and deepest portfolio of financial services software, Finastra delivers this vitally important technology to financial institutions of all sizes across the globe, including 90 of the world’s top 100 banks. Our open architecture approach brings together a number of partners and innovators. Together we are leading the way in which applications are written, deployed and consumed in financial services to evolve with the changing needs of customers. Learn more at finastra.com