Our whitepaper, delivered in conjunction with WBR Insights, surveyed 100 senior financial services professionals to find out more about how data management fits into ongoing tech and regulatory changes within the financial services. Our paper looks in-depth at:
-The cost of non-compliance
-Brexit and its influence on attitudes towards data management
-How companies plan to address issues with data governance
-Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and the evolution of Investment Operations
AutoRek is a global provider of financial controls, data management and regulatory reporting software.
Implemented in many of the world’s largest organisations, our range of deployments vary from high volume data migrations, elimination of manual processes and spreadsheets, regulatory reporting, reduction in fast close processes, to mitigation of operational and regulatory risk.
Key business benefits from implementing AutoRek include:
• Mitigating risk of regulatory breaches;
• Real time insight into status and exposure;
• Reduced dependency on manual processing;
• Single repository for control frameworks and data management;
• Automated workflow for governance and audit;
• Efficient electronic sign off and record retention; and
• Adaptability to meet new regulatory requirements.
Our solutions are purpose-built to improve the quality and efficiency of financial data management, from cost reduction and process efficiency projects, to improving adherence to regulatory reporting requirements.