Attackers (inside or outside) of organisations are using more sophisticated techniques to gain access to sensitive information. Here are five key practices that you must consider to prevent potential cyber fraud:
• Use in-depth dynamic defences
• Leverage user behaviour monitoring and analytics
• Recognise & address insider threats and their by-products
• Embrace data visualisation to speed security & fraud investigations
• Educate employees & third-party vendors on effective security measures
Businesses and banks rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, effective cash management tools, automated workflows for payment processing and bill review and state of the art fraud detection, behavioral analytics and regulatory compliance.
While consumer payments are ubiquitous and frictionless, business payments can still be obscure and counter-intuitive. The inherent complexities of larger transaction volumes, proliferated ledgers and regulatory oversight have held back B2B payments. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Bottomline exists to delight our customers, by overcoming friction and making the complex, simple.