The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) aim at a global comparability of annual financial statements of publicly traded companies. The software suite zeb.control.accounting supports the implementation of requirements for financial reporting according IFRS 9. The module provides intuitive user interfaces for categorization, impairment, hedge accounting and the handling of accounting methods.
- Customer-specific classification of assets in line with IFRS 9
- An IFRS 9-compliant valuation module ensures that individual transactions are valued at amortized costs and at the full fair value.
- The hedge engine covers both cash flow and fair value hedge accounting and offers a fair value option, including management at the bank-wide level and integration of the processes in controlling and treasury management. The multi-curve ability of hedge engine covers current test requirements.
- The impairment solution allows banks to implement the multi-step impairment process from data supply to posting in order to determine itemized and portfolio value adjustments as well as the unwinding effect according to IFRS.
- The user-configurable accounting hub merges, analyzes and transfers posting information – for example, the hedge result – to the bank's accounting system for posting.
- The freely scalable system architecture can be tailored to the size of your enterprise and will dynamically expand when requirements rise.
Figure 1: zeb.control.accounting architecture
zeb.control.accounting uses a modular and scalable architecture that easily integrates into existing processes and system environments. The package includes an extensive authorization system. A modern front-end enables users to work timely and efficiently and provides for a safe operation for administrators.
- zeb’s expert knowledge of IFRS 9 Standard – proven track record
- Implementation expertise at international institutions with different size and complexity
- Low investments by integration into existing IT landscapes
- Efficient solution with customizing options – fast, flexible and easy to use
- State-of-the art technology
For further information please visit zeb.control.accounting.