This API offers security master data for a wide range of exchange-traded instruments including equities, exchange traded funds (ETFs), depository receipts, derivatives, bonds, money market funds, U.S. mutual funds and other structured products. With a broad coverage spanning more than 200 global markets, this API provides issuer, instrument and security level information for more than 1.5 million active instruments.
- Coverage of more than 200 of the most popular global exchanges
- Current or point-in-time details about global securities, instruments and their issuers
- Security identification by symbol, CUSIP, ISIN, Valoren or SEDOL (where supported)
- Master data by exchange, sector or industry or for one or multiple securities at a time
- Tie all instrument types issued by an issuer
- Easily link issuer, instrument and security data
- Lookup global securities, instruments and issuers using multiple symbologies
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain all your security master data
- Eliminate the need to maintain your own on-site security master
- Keep your own security master synchronized and accurate
- Easily embed global securities data in your applications--including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need global master data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Class: Equities, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), depository receipts, derivatives, bonds, structured products, currencies, currency forwards, interest rate swaps, money market funds, U.S. mutual funds.
- Exchange Covered: More than 200 exchanges are covered. Please review the Data Coveragesection for a complete list.
Key Data Points
- Issuer: Name, CIK, unique company identifier, domicile, industry and sector classification, active and inactive date
- Instruments: Instrument type, ISIN, CUSIP, Valoren, most liquid exchange, classification of financial instruments, active and inactive date and more...
- Securities: Name, symbol, exchange, trading currency, official place of listing, alternate identifier, active and inactive date and more...
- Certain data points (e.g. CUSIP, ISIN, subject to separate licensing)