This API provides stock fundamentals data for active U.S. and Canadian listed companies. The service delivers more than 400 current or historical fundamental data points per company. This stock fundamental data API is ideal as a stock research tool, for analysis, recommendation engines, and finance and investment websites and mobile apps.
- Extensive coverage of North-American listed companies
- Coverage of company demographics, identifiers, classification information, shares and dividend data, trading statistic, top level current financials, PE and other ratios, etc.
- Company identification by symbol, ISIN, CUSIP, Valoren, or CIK
- Request company stock fundamentals data for one or multiple companies
- Request individual fundamental data points or a list of fundamentals data points
- Access hundreds of data points for thousands of companies with same simple API
- Access institutional quality fundamental data through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed stock fundamentals data in your applications–including portals, spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need equity fundamental data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy equity fundamental data file processing using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Assets Classes: Equities, Common Stock, limited data points for ETFs and preferred stocks
- Exchanges Covered: NYSE, NASDAQ, NYSE MKT, NYSE ARCA, TSX, limited OTCBB and TSX Venture coverage (most liquid companies only)
Key Data Points
- This service supports more than 400 data points per company:
- Company Information: Name, CIK, symbol, business description, sector, bankruptcy indicator, DRIP indicator, ESOP indicator and more…
- Earnings and Dividends: Diluted EPS, latest reported dividend, current dividend yield, current payout, dividends per share, split factor, short interest and more…
- Ratios and Sales data: Latest twelve month (LTM) discal data including revenue, profit margin, price per sales, revenue per share, revenue per employee, EBIT, EBITDA, turnover, return on equity, debt to common ratio, price to earnings ratio and more…
- Stock price data: previous high, low , close for various periods: 52 week, one month, three month, six month, twelve month (and more), price momentum, price changes and volume for various periods including last week, 4 weeks, 13 weeks, 26 weeks and more…
- For a full list of supported data points, use this API for a list of fundamentals. The list indicates which data points are not longer supported.