Triple Point's Enerbility Confirmation Management (CM)
Triple Point’s flagship system for confirmation matching extends its straight-through processing capability to connect European energy traders with suppliers and customers from trade inception to cash settlement. In 2011 the company has extended straight-through processing to include electronic confirmation matching for both EFET eCM and ICE eConfirm standards.
The browser-based solution suite is the only system to automate all trade confirmations — both electronic and fax — in one, comprehensive and paperless system. All electronic trade confirmations are automatically matched in accordance with standards set by the European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET). The electronic matching system confirms commodity OTC transactions in real time, greatly reducing operational risk.
Enerbility CM provides a central document exchange and confirmation matching independent from ETRM specifics. The advanced system works with all counterparties, brokers, commodities, and trade types covered by energy trading and risk management (ETRM) systems.
Key Business Benefits:
· Mitigates operational risk by reducing manual error and improving efficiencies
· Manages all confirmations on a common platform
· Addresses increasing volume of OTC confirmations while lowering cost through automation
· Removes paper from confirmation process and stores all confirmations in one system
· Preserves audit trail and ensures security, even in the case of counterparty system failure
· Works with counterparties, commodities, brokers, and trade types covered by ETRM systems
· Provides flexible architecture to fully integrate into a customer’s system landscape
Enerbility CM provides advanced capabilities to automate both electronic and fax confirmation matching in one system, offering the greatest flexibility to the largest segment of European energy traders.