SAFE View is a customizable research, investigation and reporting tool that provides an immediate snapshot of all reference profiles, links, related entities and information. In addition to identifying high-risk entities, it allows for advanced link analysis by flagging a broader subset of friends, acquaintances and family members. SAFE View consists of the following modules:
– Web Archive — a repository of original source documents including articles and web pages referenced in profiles.
– Friendly Domains — provides descriptive domain names and visual icons to facilitate recognition of key details in information sources.
– Circle of Friends — displays all known associates and family members on a single screen, identifies at what level they are linked, and indicates their risk level.
– The Shortest Path — provides additional detail on sanctions, PEPs and other entities identified as potentially high risk by displaying, on a single screen, the path between any two linked entities linked at any level.
– Making the Connection — identifies new accounts that are linked to each other or to accounts previously identified as a potential risk — whether a customer or former customer.
– SAFE News — displays any new information sources for customers or former customers identified as true hits.