Hexaware’s Insurance domain expertise and technical excellence has allowed some of the top insurers in the world to optimize their TCO significantly.
At Hexaware we provide end-to-end solutions in the Insurance domain. We provide service from assessing to planning and implementation to application development to maintenance support.We are capable of providing outsourcing services (Back-end processing, Claims adjudication etc.) through our groupcompany ‘Caliber Point’. Our Insurance practice includes talented pool of industry certified professionals (AICPCU / LOMA).
At Hexaware, our discerning subject matter experts bring along a widespread knowledge of Life, Retirement & pension plans as well as of Property, Casualty and Health insurance plans. This diversified knowledge base combined with our extensive experience and competence in domain, technology, tools and test methodologies will help overcome business challenges in the Insurance business.
- Our insurance team provides best in class service to over 25 insurance customers globally. The areas of service rendered spans to entire business process of Insurance Domain
- Our Process Excellence Framework is based on best of breed industry practices like Six Sigma, CMMi Level 5, ITIL and ISO. The Centre of Excellence for Insurance provides thought leadership
- We have alliance with best-in-class technology and application vendors which enables us to provide end to end services. We are the global implementation partner of eBAO policy admin system for life and non life insurance. We have partnered with Herald Logic to provide best in class Channel Management System. We also have capability to implement PAS for Group and Health Insurance
- Our Business Rule Engine implementation capability completes our bouquet of services in Insurance industry
- Insurance Business Analytics is best of breed home grown analytics solution which is highly customizable and scalable
- We provide Risk Management Services through our group company ‘Risk Tech"
- Our propriety solutions accelerators help our clients to reduce time to market and TCO
Some examples include –
- Auto Insurance Test accelerator IP (AITIP)
- Business Intelligence ‘jump start kit’
- Test automation accelerator