Automated post-trade clearing, settlement and asset servicing to streamline global securities operations in a single system
Centralised, real-time processing
Syn∽Ops allows banks and brokers to perform international clearing, settlement and corporate actions across a full range of asset classes from a single system.
- Reduce your operational overheads and costs by efficiently processing global settlements workflow, including integrated corporate actions, financing and position keeping capabilities.
- Streamline your operations with efficient and integrated settlement and asset servicing, minimising manual tasks, associated errors and costs.
- Bring all your settlements and asset servicing into a single system to avoid duplicated and siloed data, with exception management tools to help your team see and resolve issues quickly.
- Support your future growth with this secure and scalable cloud environment that handles manage multiple regions in a single system.
Syn~Ops is also available as a settlements and corporate actions processing platform for regional and global custodians.
Tools for efficient operations
- Support for all business and transaction types including agency, principal, block trading, transfers, stock lending, repos and payments
- Simplified cross-border and inter-company trade contracting
- Rules-driven position management providing ownership and location-based positions and ladders
- Integration with Syn∽Finance for real-time record keeping
- Optimised settlement messaging between parties to reduce affiliate clearing costs
- Integrated corporate actions processing to reduce breaks and manual intervention
- Support for all settlement types including SWIFT 15022, 20022, local settlement interfaces, settlement shapes and real-time settlements monitoring
Cost savings in the cloud
Recognising the shift towards software as a service, Syn~ is cloud-ready and we’ve partnered with Amazon Web Services to host your installation on their global network. Alternatively, you can deploy Syn~ on your own Public or Private cloud.