Portfolio managers need to offer their clients the highest levels of service and reporting, while ensuring efficient execution of routine tasks such as monitoring, reporting, regulatory compliance and rebalancing. eXimius PORTFOLIO MANAGER is a multi-channel, multientity, multi-device, integrated and customisable software platform, that wealth firms can leverage to overcome these business challenges.
eXimius PORTFOLIO MANAGER provides managers with the tools to make fast decisions, execute those decisions in a volatile market through up-to-date valuations and informative reports detailing portfolio performance, profitability and risk.
It enables investment managers to deliver performance through a closed-loop portfolio management process:
• Portfolio Analysis: to provide investment managers with accurate, up-to-date and real-time portfolio analysis delivered in a clear and intuitive way.
• Risk & Compliance: to know a portfolio’s structure and its breakdown over different categories, enabling the investment manager to specify allocation schemes (asset category, sector, currency, rating, etc.) and to analyse each one’s risk breakdown.
• Orders Management & Rebalancing: to enable real-time compliance check before order delivery. To execute straightthrough processing to the back-office or external Order Management System, and to monitor and track orders, ensuring effective decisions and validations are based on up-to-date and accurate data.
• Deliver & Execute: to significantly improve productivity and customer service by relieving users of the need to actively monitor exception events.
• Monitoring & Alerting: to reduce operational risk and ensure that regulators, banks and client contract restrictions/mandates and suitability are adhered to.
• Performance Measurement & Attribution: to define where and to what degree the portfolio manager’s skills have added value, both for top-down investment management and bottom-up approach.
SaaS-based OFS eXimius Portfolio Manager offers a sophisticated client management platform, fully hosted and supported by Objectway. Users are provided with full service package, including initial configuration, daily data integration, system monitoring & maintenance, and software upgrades.
Complete security and operational continuity is granted through data centres with full disaster recovery.