CSDR Management Tool
Process efficiency and compliance throughout the entire CSDR settlement discipline process
- The CSDR settlement discipline includes extensive requirements for making the settlement process more secure and efficient. This leads to the challenging creation of different reports and documents that are needed along the CSDR settlement discipline workflow.
- The creation, management and distribution of the reports or relevant documents require very high development and maintenance cost as well as a complex collection of data from internal and external systems.
Enabling an automated and efficient process along the entire CSDR settlement discipline workflow
The LPA CSDR Management Tool enables the client to create, manage and distribute CSDR settlement discipline relevant reports and documents automatically within one tool. To consolidate all necessary information the tool includes the connection to market data providers, CSDs, Custodians or other external parties.
- Automated generation and distribution of reports and relevant documents
- Reduction of manual effort and possible mistakes; long-term cost reduction
- Buying the LPA solution is more cost efficient than own development and maintenance
- Excellent usability due to access to all CSDR relevant data through one dashboard
- The client can configure the tool to their specific business requirements
- Archiving and documentation meet current audit requirements
We offer this tool for the following three different client groups:
For each of the three client groups the LPA CSDR Management Tool offers:
- Connection to CSDs / custodians to receive transaction/ settlement data as well as information on cash penalties
- Connection to external market data providers to receive necessary master data like CSDR relevance on ISIN level, extension period or penalty rate
- Connection with external parties like asset managers, clients or counterparties
- Internal dashboard overview of all relevant data and information
- Distribution of documents in different formats possible e.g. SWIFT or mail with csv attachment
- Document generation and distribution is fully automated and can be configured