Interactive Data’s Corporate Actions Service provides cost-effective and flexible options for delivery of our high quality, comprehensive global content.
Timely corporate actions data across the organisation
Interactive Data delivers corporate actions data to help financial firms understand and analyse their risk exposure,
help support investment strategy and trading operations, keep clients informed of pending events that may affect their
decisions – as well as supporting portfolio administration and accounting functions. Failure to properly handle even
a single corporate action, many of which are complex, can result in significant damage to reputation and exposure to
significant financial risk.
By understanding this necessity for timely delivery, Interactive Data can help clients meet these challenges by offering
intraday delivery every hour throughout the trading day. Clients are able to benefit from a timely source of mission critical
information, covering all corporate action event types for equities and fixed-income securities for the global markets.
• Approximately 150 exchanges, over 100 countries, in excess of 90,000 companies
• Interactive Data delivers corporate actions data in ISO 15022, XML or proprietary format and supports all
known corporate action event types
• Global end of day delivery: available within hours, either per security (client specific universe) or full fi le
• Regional close: an intraday service capturing of Asia Pacific, Europe and North American announcements
within minutes of market close
• Hourly updates: Un-paralleled coverage of approximately 100 markets. Predominant coverage of emerging
and less transparent markets, where deadlines can carry real risk exposure due to late notification of
events. Interactive Data’s hourly service provides market leading timely information on all corporate action
event types, helping financial institutions to process critical information before market, custodian and
internal deadlines, thereby mitigating the risk that late announcements inherently pose
• Interactive Data participates in the Market Data Provider User Group (MDPUG) as well as being co-chair
and founding member. This group drives standards and adoption, ensuring clients and practitioners alike
benefit from enhancements to the standards