Bottomline Global Transactions (GT) Suite®
Bottomline GT- Global Transactions Suite®
Making complex business payments – Simple, Smart & Secure
Bottomline’ Global Transactions (GT) Suite® is a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for payments, cash management, matching, reconciliation, business flows integration, data management and fraud protection.
Each modular solution within Bottomline GTSuite® is available separately or combined, depending on business requirements. This flexibility extends to the deployment model – available as in in-house licensed product application or alternatively provided as an outsourced global hosted service.
The GTSuite® is comprised of the following outstanding best-in-class solutions:
- GTCash® & GTLiquidity®: It helps banks, financial institutions and large organisations manage global cash and liquidity positions by offering cash visibility – management – forecasting - pooling and consolidate various payments flows in one single window.
- GTExchange®: Powerful and fully configurable, it provides a total connection to a full range of SWIFTNet services and other external and internal networks. It supports high volume and complex message flows from multiple counterparties in any format.
- GTFrame®: Regardless of the format and protocol; it ensures complete interoperability between legacy, national, SEPA and XML messaging standards. It provides comprehensive transformation and business flows integration services.
- GTMatch®: Is an enterprise-wide reconciliation and exception management solution that improves operational efficiency whilst reducing risk exposure; it provides real-time reconciliation and visibility across all business lines and market instruments.
- GTData®: Provides organisations with a sophisticated high volume market data management solution, integrating global data from a full spectrum of participants and information sources.
- GTSanctions: Provides best-in-class risk assurance and compliance cloud-based services, delivering comprehensive Sanctions Filtering, Duplicate Checking, Management Information Reporting and Anomaly detection.
More info: https://www.bottomline.com/uk/solutions/financial-messaging/
T: 0870 081 8250
E: [email protected]