Bankers Almanac KYC Due Diligence Data File
Feed essential information on your correspondent banks and counterparties directly into your in-house or 3rd party systems. With update files provided on a weekly basis, you can have confidence that you’re making know your customer (KYC) and due diligence decisions based on the most accurate and recent information available, while driving operational efficiencies that allow you to gain the competitive advantage and combat rising costs.
Integrating the Bankers Almanac KYC Due Diligence Data File into your core reference data sets is an ideal way to:
- Prospect and connect with counterparties faster through increased automation throughout your KYC compliance processes
- Maintain holistic intelligence for a ‘single view’ of your counterparty that drives the highest confidence in counterparty risk decisions
- Ensure accurate data is at the core of your counterparty risk decisions while spending less time on manual searches
Bankers Almanac provides access to more than 23,000 banks globally, allowing you to make informed counterparty decisions while improving operational efficiency.
With Bankers Almanac’s KYC Due Diligence Data File, you’ll receive:
- Legal entity details—including their registered location and identifiers
- Key contact details—so you can quickly establish relationships
- Detailed ownership and shareholder information—providing a detailed picture of your counterparties
- World and country rankings—compare the top-performing institutions by territory
- Links to critical KYC documents—save time collecting and double-checking essential data with more than 500,000 critical documents located in one place