Axioma Risk is an enterprise-wide risk-management system that enables clients to obtain timely, consistent and comparable views of risk across the entire organization and across all asset classes.
With its robust cloud-based technology and interactivity, clients can run scenarios, stress tests and analytics at will and in response to a changing investment landscape.
Clients can configure our multi-asset class risk management system and the reports it generates in ways that are consistent with their own assumptions and viewpoints, using their own inputs rather than those of a vendor or third party.
Along with its multiple modelling options—fundamental, factor, statistical and granular views—Axioma Risk provides incomparable insights into the constantly evolving state of risk.
- Delivers extensive risk measures for portfolios with differing underlying strategies, asset classes, and investment horizons, enabling institutions to replace multiple systems with a single risk analytics platform for both risk-control and front-ofﬁce functions
- Provides analytics with integrated market data and terms & conditions data for over five million active and ten million inactive ﬁxed income, derivative, and equity securities across all major currencies and liquid emerging markets
- Decompose with ﬁxed income, equity and commodity factor models
- Evaluate with a granular risk model
- Choose either linear approximation or simulation-based full revaluation models
- Includes a flexible and sophisticated stress-testing framework
- Keep a time series of your risk analysis, enabling backtests of VaR models and monitoring of trends in risk measures
- Hosted and on-site deployment options to meet client information security requirements
- Combine Axioma methodologies with user-defined factor inputs and yield curve data