The Axia Fund Management solution provides complete support for fund management operations including fund administration, asset management and accounting operations on a single platform. Built-in state-of-the-art tools and parameterization flexibility allow for a wide range of alternative functional configurations to effectively meet the requirements of fund managers and administrators of any fund type and collective investment scheme.
Key functionality includes:
• Comprehensive unit holders management and complete support of all fund and asset types
• Real time NAV calculation with simulation and validation workflow features
• Fund distribution channels support with online order management
• Flexible definition and processing of Systematic Investment Plans service offering
• Cash and asset allocation analysis with rebalancing facilities for automatic orders generation
• Robust rules-based compliance engine and limits management to achieve effective risk control and compliance with regulations
• In-depth performance analysis, along with benchmark comparisons and metrics
• Market risk management supporting multiple VaR metrics (absolute, relative and marginal VaR), calculation methodologies (Parametric/Var-Covar, Historical Simulation and Monte Carlo Simulation) and back testing tools
• Stress Testing tools using standard and user-defined complex scenarios, exposure analysis and numerous risk metrics
• IFRS and local accounting standards support
• Open architecture with numerous readily available connectors to i.e. market data and feeds, ordering and trade capture, cash management, reconciliation
• Extensive reporting capabilities covering multi-dimensional reporting needs for fund managers and investors
• 24/7 access to all funds’ data utilizing web and mobile services
The solution uses latest technology standards and its open architecture as well as the existence of an integration layer allow for safe, easy and fast integration with other systems both within the organization and externally through standard protocols.