Optimize Trading Processes and Infrastructures
Sapient Global Markets’ Application Services is a comprehensive suite of services that helps you get the most value from your back-office, trading and risk management applications. We design, implement, integrate, manage and support your entire trading application architecture to provide value from vendor selection through to implementation, maintenance and support. Plus, we have developed long-standing relationships with leading platform vendors, such as Murex, Triple Point, Advent Geneva and OpenLink, and have extensive experience optimizing these platforms.
Through a flexible sourcing model, Sapient Global Markets Application Services can be tailored to align closely with your unique requirements and include:
· Business Services – maximize the value of trading systems through risk modeling, functional configuration, compliance and P&L analysis
· Implementation Services – navigate selection and set-up complexities with target model definitions, vendor relationship management, planning and execution
· Data and Integration Services – optimize architectures with definition, design, development, data vendor and trade repository integration assistance
· Production Support and Monitoring Services – maintain performance and ensure continuity with proactive monitoring and responsive support
· Reporting Services – develop a targeted reporting strategy and create and execute reports
· Testing Services – leverage test strategy, planning and execution expertise to help analyze performance
· Upgrade Services – expedite value and mitigate issues with development, implementation and upgrade assistance
· Training Services – ensure all users are fully equipped to manage the infrastructure
We also offer Close of Business Services (CoBS), a fully managed shared services solution for executing and delivering time-sensitive end-of-day processing and reporting.
For all of our services and solutions, we optimize delivery through a Global Distributed Delivery (GDD) model that leverages resources and expertise, regardless of location, providing the coverage required in today’s trading environments.