What is new in NetReveal?
In an environment of rapidly evolving regulatory requirements and increasing transaction volumes, NetReveal provides a holistic 360-degree view of a customer’s suspicious behaviour and empowers financial institutions and investigators to be vigilant, compliant, and competitive.
Our latest version combines the best of human expertise and advanced analytics to put financial institutions in the strongest position to address regulations, investigative challenges, and organisational inefficiencies.
- Customer-friendly real time onboarding. Reduces customer friction and improves user experience by enabling real-time customer onboarding, account opening and risk scoring of customers and their connected parties, including real-time name screening.
- Average 30% reduction in AML alert volumes. Machine learning powers NetReveal’s Intelligent Event Triage feature that auto-hibernates low priority alerts so investigators are always focused on the highest risk alerts first.
- All-in-one compliance. Scalable, fully managed service, with defence grade security controls, offers cost efficiencies by leveraging the cloud to remove internal hardware and refocus internal IT resources.
- 30-40% faster profiling and detection. Centralised 360° customer view consolidates related alerts, evidence and financial metrics and presents investigators with a single combined alert related to a customer or entity.
- Intuitive view accelerates decision making. Modernised user interface displays data logically using instructional design and intuitive navigation techniques to simplify and accelerate the decision making process.
- Worldwide data privacy coverage. NetReveal Data Privacy Agent supports compliance and fraud solutions to help financial institutions comply with regional data privacy requirements such as GDPR and CCPA.