Did corporate finance or treasury pique your interest during your studies?
If you want to develop your knowledge of treasury further and put it into practice, would like a client-facing role, are eager to take on responsibility and enjoy traveling, then BELLIN is the company for you.
As a treasury consultant you will enjoy how varied the work is with diverse and often international projects. Starting with the implementation of our treasury management system, tm5, we advise a wide range of companies on how to optimize their processes or completely restructure their treasury operations.
Our team spirit sets us apart – there will always be someone to help you. You will be supported from the outset, ensuring that together we achieve the best possible results for our clients.
- Few jobs offer entry-level professionals a steeper learning curve. We give you the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills
- You will provide companies from a diverse range of sectors with support and assistance to optimize their treasury processes
- You will gradually progress to providing guidance and advice to our clients on all issues relating to implementing and using our software solution
- You will have the opportunity to provide creative input on the conceptual development of our software, putting forward your own suggestions to complement those of the client
- You must be fluent in business English and have excellent communication skills
- You are solution-focused and can juggle several projects simultaneously
- Be part of an inspiring, dynamic team. We are creative, proactive and passionate about what we do
- Work with a high level of individual responsibility
- Modern, well-appointed offices
- Open communication and regular feedback
- Team and company events
Would you like to join a friendly, motivated team? Then we want to hear from you.