Trapets are looking for .NET developer
Who are we?
Trapets is a creative and successful expert company in the middle of Stockholm. We are specialized in systems for automatic transactions surveillance and compliance for the global finance industry. Our customers are brokers, stock exchanges, banks and FSAs around the world.
We are market leaders in Northern Europe regarding securities market surveillance and in Sweden regarding AML surveillance and screening of end customers against sanctions lists. We have many of the most well known banks and finance companies in the Nordic countries as our customers.
We are experts in analyzing extremely large flows of transactions in real time. Today more than 30 billion pattern analyses are daily carried out on more than 1 billion transactions in InstantWatch Systems™
We are expanding and now in need of reinforcement among our developers.
Your duties are mainly to develop our surveillance products. The job is for the most part located at Trapets office in the centre of Stockholm.
Who are you?
You are an easy going but at the same time serious person, preferably a woman. We place great importance that you have good social skills and that you work well in a group as well with customers. You see it as a matter of course to learn and have knowledge about the activities and development Trapets revolves around.
We believe that you have:
1. Several years of experience in system design and architecture work in several technical areas, with a focus on .Net, graphical interfaces and MS SQL databases.
2. A willingness and ability to deliver high quality on time.
3. Very good Swedish and English skills. Both spoken and written.
4. Easy to communicate
5. A willingness to be further developed
6. The ability to take initiatives and be one step ahead.
It is an advantage if you have experience of the financial services industry, especially in trading applications. Skills in other languages for example German, French and Spanish is also a plus.
If you are the right person we can offer you:
1. A growing organization with very talented and friendly colleagues.
2. Working with very exciting products in a successful and exciting IT company.
3. A role that will continuously develop in pace with new projects.
4. Very interesting customer contacts.
5. Working both in teams and independently.
6. A very comfortable workplace close to Stureplan in Stockholm.
Get in touch!
Are you interested? Please send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org