Solutions Marketing Manager
Our mission is to help our customers be unstoppably successful and efficient at what they do and be part of the solution rather than the problems in the FinTech world. We have established teams in NY/NJ, San Francisco, Dublin (Ireland) and Noida (India) and we are in the process of growing our marketing function in the US. We are looking for a creative, energetic Marketing Manager to lead the design and deployment of a full-scale market growth strategy and help our sales team achieve revenue goals.
The Solutions Marketing Manager will develop strategy and execution of content and branding across print, digital and live events. The successful candidate will have the creativity, experience and relationships needed to re-engineer our marketing plan, design pipeline generation campaigns, and be a thought leader in our space. This role is pivotal for EZOPS’s continued growth as a leader in the finance A.I. software space.
• Work closely with management to identify and define marketing direction to align with corporate strategy. Help product, sales, implementation team understand and contribute to the company’s current and future marketing vision
• Work cross-functionally (across Sales, Management, Product, Implementation) to extract and interpret insights on customer pain points and industry trends
• Research and identify target addressable markets
• Develop compelling value propositions and message across multiple solution sectors highlighting how EZOPS’ solutions best address their business challenges
• Develop and execute lead generation campaigns
• Grow the library of industry and solutions content that help global and regional sales teams go-to-market and break into prospect accounts
• Foster thought leadership - Create and lead webinars, write website copy, and support field events (dinners, conferences and select client meetings)
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
• 5+ years of experience in FinTech products or solutions marketing
• Strong track record of marketing strategy and execution
• Mastery, strong affinity and enthusiasm for content writing and design
• Understand the enterprise sales cycles and processes
• Familiarity with marketing software, social media tools and CRMs
• Comfortable and effective working with the CEO and other C-Suites
• Resourceful, independent, and entrepreneurial
What gives you an edge over another candidate?
• Comfortable working in a startup
• Knows how to communicate and demonstrate marketing value
• And most importantly, understands what’s tried and tested but also have the know-how and bravery to push the envelope and help differentiate a growing brand
• Join a smart, capable and interesting/fun-loving team.
• Work with cutting edge technology in an exciting, attractive market
• We encourage personal growth and cementing your personal brand in the industry
• Competitive Salary and additional benefits