SIX is recruiting! Sales administration
We're seeking a Sales Administrator with similar experience within the financial services industry. This is a back office function operating within our Global Customer Administration unit and is part of our Financial Information business of SIX. The role will support our sales teams to ensure that our clients receive best in class administrative support with their services and solutions.
Tasks are (but not limited to):
• Consulting and supporting the customer in relation to products, functionalities, data, prices, exchanges and claims
• Supporting the Sales in commercial and administrative matters
• Creating proposals
• Generating contracts from the internal entitlement system
• Being responsible for the entitlement of licenses and data
• Managing the billing process and monitoring dunning process
• Managing statistics
• Ad hoc projects involving client and data analysis
• Scheduling, coordinating and monitoring of customer and sales projects
• Ensuring sales tools are available, maintained and are relevant, including any sales compliance or entitlement
Our London office, based in the vibrant location of Devonshire Square (EC2) is home to around 60 data professionals, each with an in-depth knowledge of securities processing and operations. At the same location, we work alongside our sister businesses: SIX Swiss Exchange (encompassing clearing and settlement), and SIX Payments Services.
As a leading global provider of financial information with core expertise in reference and regulatory data and corporate actions. We have offices around the world, combining the advantages of local expertise with global
reach to serve the wealth and asset management industry as well as global financial institutions.
A strong partner for regulatory compliance, we help financial firms achieve compliance through a comprehensive range of value-added services. By leveraging our core expertise in reference data, we have developed enriched regulatory content for more than 60 European and global regulations. Our aim is to make the challenges of implementation easier for our customers by enabling automation and helping reduce
the total cost of ownership.
- degree education in any discipline
- experience in a highly organized administrative role within financial services environment
- excellent written and verbal English skills
- Attention to detail
- conscientious and tenacious
Who are you?
You are a highly organized, efficient administrator with great attention to detail and an understanding of how to provide best in class customer service to customers and internal stakeholders alike. You are well presented and would like to specialize in this niche area of Financial Services administration. You learn quickly and ask questions when you don't understand.