Senior IT Systems Administrator | Admin | IT-Specialist | Network specialist
As a Senior IT Systems Administrator at BELLIN you will have the opportunity to show us how internal IT systems can work “as if by magic”. You will be a key member of a small agile international team that builds and maintains the global IT environment at BELLIN.
- Experience with the installation, configuration and maintenance of network hardware such as, switches and wireless, including configuring VLANs, and routing.
- Experience with network security using systems such; firewalls, VPNs, Endpoint Protection, SSO etc.
- Solid understanding of a Windows-based network including servers, workstations, LAN/WAN/wireless networking, security, and Microsoft Office software
- Experience with, or a high degree of curiosity in implementing and maintaining modern business systems such as, User Lifecycle Management, SIP based Telephony Systems, Azure based AD, Office 365, - Universal Directory, Confluence, Jira etc.
- Experience with, or a high degree of curiosity in implementing and maintaining modern business connectivity and security solutions Single Sign On, Multifactor Authentication, Universal Directory
- Experience and Attitude
- 8 or more years of hands-on experience in systems administration and support.
- A related degree is an asset.
- Experience as a hands-on IT Manager or IT Lead is an asset.
- Well-versed in implementing infrastructure strategies and roadmaps for a globally dispersed organization.
- Exceptional communication skills – helpful and calm under pressure.
- Proactive attitude – take care of problems with solid, long-term solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and comfortable in English
- Many opportunities of further professional development
- International and dynamic work environment in a fast-growing business
- Long-term and secure position with flexible hours
- Modern corporate campus
- A competitive salary with participation in BELLIN’s company success bonus plan
- Lounge areas that foster communication and where you can get free coffee, tea and water
- Free group accident insurance coverage
- Reduced membership fees at local gym
- Office and team events
- Ample parking and docking stations for electric cars and bikes
Do you think you would be a good fit? APPLY NOW!