Senior Integration Solution Architects
• Provide strategic advice in areas such as middleware, API management, Microservice Architecture, container-based infrastructure
• Lead engagements and building the Icon Integration capability supporting the Architecture Leadership team.
• Providing high quality analysis, architecture, design and development on client projects within the integration arena.
• Working on a variety of projects you will be expected to quickly learn your way around complex systems and be able to diagnose problems with suggest resolutions.
• provide analysis, design and development on customer projects, each of which is usually technically and professionally demanding, requiring a high-level of skill and practical aptitude.
• To work across the whole of the software development lifecycle.
• To take responsibility for specified consulting, trouble shooting, or problem-solving on short assignments to meet customer requirements.
• To offer in-depth technical skills on projects, and to develop and complement those skills over time.
• To represent the company professionally in customer engagements, using excellent inter-personal skills to develop and realise further opportunities for the company.
• To work effectively as a team member within a project team, and to liaise effectively with others in the company.
• A track record of owning and delivering solutions across a broad spectrum of the project delivery lifecycle in involving mixed shore resources.
• Financial Services experience, preferably Retail or Commercial Banking, to the level of understanding of the products and services that those institutions offer.
• The ability to communicate efficiently to business, senior technology stakeholders (C-Level), to IT teams and to peers, vendors, and client-side staff
• Experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIB) 9+ (from both a solution design and service/flow development perspective) & IBM BPM preferable
• Experience with IBM WebSphere MQ 7+ (from both a design and administration perspective) preferable
• Understands Integration Patterns such as SOA, EAI, ESB, File transfers etc.
• Knowledge of implementing Microservices, API, Web Services and SOA and how to differentiate between them.
• Good knowledge and experience in working with API and Service Development and Management software, e.g. MuleSoft”
• Knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and their application/usage within a broad, integrated environment both on- and off-premise
• Able to explain the differences with various approaches
• Consultancy / customer facing experiences within a software vendor or enterprise scale services provider
• Salary Offered: Competitive Salary + 20% bonus + 10% Pension + extensive benefits
• Travel profile: Candidates should be willing to work at client site which could be global but in the majority of cases this will be within the UK. We anticipate regular work from our own offices in Wimbledon.
• Applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom and will be required to partake in pre-employment background checking
About us……..Icon Solutions is an independent award-winning payment and specialist technology provider serving global financial institutions. From IT strategy, architecture and design, to project delivery and software development, Icon enables institutions to rapidly capitalise on the latest innovative technology and market drivers to reduce costs, boost revenues, and ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards.
The critical value Icon offers its clients, is the combination of deep subject matter expertise in instant payments, a proven track record in delivering bank critical systems, and a FinTech approach to the use of technology. This is evidenced by longstanding client relationships with some of the most important global financial institutions.