Full-Stack Software Engineer (Front End centric)
• Take ownership for design, estimation, implementation, test and technical documentation of new features and components, ensuring compliance with Asset Control standards and guidelines
• Ensure that maintenance and bug fixing activities on production code are done in a most efficient and customer aware way
• Provide third-level product support
• Several years of professional experience as a software developer
• Knowledge of any backend programming language (3+ years) is desirable. Java is desirable
• Knowledge of React is required
• Knowledge and working experience with object-oriented design and design patterns is beneficial.
• Understanding of full product development life cycle
• Knowledge of recent development technologies, languages and tools is preferred
• Working experience in an Agile development environment is highly beneficial.
• Ability to develop robust, efficient and maintainable code.
• Feeling comfortable working with a large established code base.
• Ability to express innovative ideas to improve the product.
• React Routers
• REST API
• IntelliJ IDEA. Eclipse, VS Code
• TestNG, Junit, Jest
Qualifications and Training
• Educated to degree standard ideally in computer sciences (e.g. BSc, MSc) or similar appropriate education/experience
• Passion for service excellence and improving quality, with strong business acumen
• Ability to self-manage
• Approachable, with effective interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
• Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating complex situations
• Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Courageous, with the ability to push the boundaries, recognizing the diversity of the organization’s requirements
• High levels of integrity, and a strong ethical sense
• Cultural sensitivity and a confident self-starter
• Resilient and results orientated
• Able to travel internationally as required
• Able to work both independently and in a team. You have a professional image, and are used to representing your company communicating with or visiting customers
• You are fluent in English, which is used for both internal communication and external communications within the Asset Control global organization
• Fluency in a second language would be preferred, but is not essential
• You are eager to learn, you have an analytical mind and have a go-get attitude. Client service is our absolute focus and a pro-active, customer-oriented way of thinking is vital
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with the business and externally
Asset Control's Values
Communication - communicate actively with your colleagues; be open-minded and transparent
Accountability – take responsibility and ensure something is done properly
Empowerment – feel empowered to help the company to move faster and to innovate
Respect - treat colleagues as you expected others to treat you
Client Focus – put the client ahead of everything you do