Computer Vision Research Engineer
Join our fast expanding team as our new Computer Vision Research Engineer and contribute to our rapidly growing success.
You’ll be based in our friendly London office with 7 other researchers working on projects. Our team is self-organising, occasionally remote with a flat-ish management structure. We have regular syncs and good communication processes to ensure nobody gets stuck. Guidance from our leadership team is provided when needed but we trust everyone to do things well and work independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop technical and business skills in a fast-growing startup and to exchange knowledge and skills with a passionate and experienced team.
Your Future Responsibilities:
- Conduct and manage research projects in the areas of computer vision, machine learning and biometrics
- Work with our developers to see the products of the research turned into production code
- Communicate research outcomes across the company
- Contribute to the broader research strategy of the company
- A Master's or PhD in a numerate discipline such as computer science, engineering, computational neuroscience
- You are experienced in machine learning and computer vision
- You have strong mathematical ability
- You have experience with at least one of Python, Mathematica, Matlab, C++
- You have good interpersonal skills and the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint
- You should be happy to take initiative in your tasks and be relatively self-organising
- You’re eager to ship releases and new features
- You’re able and willing to debate to put forward improvements to processes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in working with brilliant colleagues paving the future of digital life? Apply today1