C# Developer - London
C# DEVELOPER JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are currently seeking experienced C# Developers to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including
• Full SDLC activities from design, programming, testing, Scripting, installation
• Ensure that applications are developed to full usability in terms of robustness, scalability and security
• Ensuring all code complies with the highest security and technical standards
Key Skills and Attributes:
• 4+ years working in a software engineering role
• 4+ years’ experience in C#
• Strong development/programming skills
• Significant experience of working in Financial Services
• Experience of working in a commercial business environment
• Strong mathematics background is preferred
• End to end experience of the project life cycle
• Open to travel/working in EMEA/Global would be advantageous but not a prerequisite
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
• Self-starter who is proactive and driven
• Strong presentation skills
• Degree educated preferably to post graduate level
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Please note that we are currently only considering C# Developers who would be looking to join First Derivatives on a permanent basis