Exegy Ticker Plant
Exegy Ticker Plant: An elegant solution for complex markets
Exegy delivers all the benefits of decades of research and development – speed, capacity, functionality – as an elegant appliance backed by a fully managed service.
The Exegy Ticker Plant is a purpose-built appliance that normalizes and distributes real-time market data to latency-sensitive trading applications. Patented Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) technology allows Exegy appliances to operate over ten times faster and more efficiently than commodity servers running software. Real-time market data is delivered to your applications in a matter of microseconds, and your data center costs for space and power are reduced by a factor of ten or more.
Optimized for cross-market arbitrage and smart order routing, the Exegy Ticker Plant offers:
- Speed: ultra-low microsecond latency remains consistent under load
- Capacity: architected to process all feeds at a site with headroom to spare
- Breadth: support for over 200 feeds and global coverage of equities, commodities, derivatives, and currencies
- Depth: applications receive subscribed-to updates for BBO and full-depth book views
- Power: multiple composite views across user-selected combinations of markets
- Efficiency: 2U appliances with patented FPGA technology
- Resiliency: Reg SCI compliant management services and automated failover between redundant appliances
- Transparency: co-management interfaces provide comprehensive monitoring visibility
Exegy reduces your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by offloading your operations and development teams. By lightening the load on your operations staff, the Exegy Ticker Plant abstracts your application developers from the complexity of hardware-acceleration technology. Trading applications subscribe to customized views of market data through an elegant API that any software developer can utilize. Subscribed-to data is delivered to your applications over a low-latency Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) fabric.