Bankers Almanac for Counterparty KYC
The industry standard for know your customer (KYC) due diligence on financial institutions, Bankers Almanac is an essential reference tool relied upon by banks all over the world. With instant access to accurate and up-to-date data, you can develop and assess new financial counterparties and review existing business partners.
Access comprehensive data on the world’s banks—all constantly updated, all in one convenient location. Bankers Almanac for Counterparty KYC provides intelligence on more than 23,000 banks globally, allowing you to enhance your understanding of counterparties and improve operational efficiency.
Bankers Almanac compiles data directly from banks and primary sources through a rigorous methodology unmatched in the industry, providing the accurate and comprehensive intelligence trusted throughout the industry.
Comprehensive data on the world’s banks—all in one place:
- Legal entity details—including their registered location and identifiers
- Key contact details
- Detailed ownership information
- Ultimate beneficial ownership
- World and country ranking
- KYC due diligence documentation
- SSI and clearing code information
- Credit ratings
- Key bank financials
- Full bank hierarchy for global banks, including immediate owners and ultimate parent company
- Corporate actions history, including mergers and acquisitions, name changes, and licence revocations
- Comprehensive personnel details, including board members and department contacts
- Powerful search and browse functionality and alert options provide easy access to the information you need most
Also available: Bankers Almanac Data File
Feed essential information on your correspondent banks directly into your in-house or third-party databases to increase automation in counterparty management, with update files provided weekly.