zeb.control.financial - Cost Allocation
With the Cost Allocation module, you can map incurred costs by cost centers and cost types, distribute and allocate them to the cost drivers in any number of work steps using fixed keys or transfer prices. zeb.control.financial allows you to distribute costs of a cost type to various cost centers and also makes sure that costs of a cost center are allocated to other cost centers. Allocation formulas can be specified individually or derived from an existing data pool.
Figure 1: The profitability report displays the income and cost components of the bank's business units.
- Gradual cost distribution process with different, incremental distribution steps using various distribution keys
- Simulation of various cost distribution approaches
- Cost allocation results are provided in reporting and ad-hoc analyses of the customer business management (zeb.control.financial - Profit)
- Regular cost allocation processing in batch mode
- Transfer of results that may be used in reporting, data export or further calculations, for example
For further information please visit zeb.control - Cost Allocation.
MS SQL Server
Windows 8 & 8.1