iMAL*CSM - Customer Service Management
It is not just a standard CSM system. It is an electronically delivery channel for all the bank products and services. It empowers the bank to offer all services and products on the counter. The system covers the following main areas:
• Standard Retail operations, such as deposits,withdrawals, checkbook requests, etc..
• Complete requests’ management, whichempowers the bank to offer to its Corporate,Retail and Private banking customersall its products on the counter such as:
Restricted Investments, Letters of Credit,Letters of Guarantee, Bills for Collection,Financial Facilities, Funds & Securities, Investment and Divestment Orders.
• Anti-money laundering control at the reporting and transaction levels, enabling and disabling transactions from being processed in the system.
• Cross-selling engine, based on pre-defined criteria and selection. Alerts are then triggered and sent across the different delivery channels to either target the customer directly or to assist and empowerthe teller, CSR and private banker to cross-sell with other customers.
• Arabic interface, iMAL is multilingual. In addition to that, iMAL*CSM interface is either Arabic or English depending on the user related preference.
• Client-centric, i.e. once the user selects the customer, the system will automatically get all customer related products, accounts,messages, alerts, memos, etc…
The system optimizes the time and enables the user to effectively and efficiently respond to the customer. The system automatically informs the user/customer about the status and actions taken by the different bank’s relevant business units on the related customer requests, e.g. the financial facility has been approved or is currently with the committee.
• Extensive filtering and control over what the user can see and transact, along with the related limits, e.g. based on the type of customer, priority,economic sector, type of account, etc..