SS&C GlobeOp Investor Services
SS&C GlobeOp’s Investor Services gives you confidence across every area on your check list. From on-line access to investor capital activity. To timely web-based investor statements. To onshore and offshore share registry and transfer agency services. And more that comes from a culture of remarkable client service.
- Online access to investor capital activity
- Timely web-based investor statements
- Onshore and offshore share registry and transfer agency services
- Timely, processing of investor subscriptions and redemptions
- Responsive handling of all investor inquiries
- Investor web portal facilitates communications, including performance data and NAV transparency reporting
- Cayman and Dublin registered offices and corporate secretarial services
- ISAE 3402 and SSAE 16 early adopter.
- Hedge funds: Single; Managed accounts; Fund of funds
- Family wealth offices
- Private/regional banks
- Insurance companies
- Pension funds
- Corporate treasury offices
- Mutual funds
- Proprietary trading desks
- Shariah funds.
SS&C GlobeOp is a leading fund administrator providing the world's most comprehensive array of financial technology products and services under a public, independent, single platform. SS&C GlobeOp’s expertise in business process outsourcing supports complete lifecycle capabilities, available on a stand-alone basis to institutional clients: asset management firms, hedge funds, family wealth offices, insurance companies, private equity, pension funds, corporate treasuries and private/regional banks. By outsourcing to SS&C GlobeOp, clients can reduce their technology investment and operational risks, leaving them more time to focus on asset generation and portfolio management
Follow SS&C GlobeOp on Twitter @SSCGlobeOp #SSCGlobeOp