On March 26, 2021 12:00 (EDT), Alexander will moderate a panel discussion on the following topics:
- The unique challenges of using machines in finance
- Dealing with model risk in machine learning
- Important machine learning techniques for the future
- The potential for machine learning in systematic trading
- Successful machine learning applications in finance
- Global trends in using artificial intelligence and machine learning in financial services
About the Quantitative Finance Conference
Every year, the Quantitative Finance Conference brings together professionals, researchers, academics, and leading experts in quantitative finance from all over the world to share and discuss their knowledge and experiences, new perspectives, and innovations in the industry. The Quantitative Finance Conference Spring Edition will include two streams and more than 40 world class speakers across the financial sector who will share their insights, best practices, and innovative solutions that address current and future challenges, risks, and opportunities.
Registration is available at WBS Training until March 22.