On the forefront of customer safety, Wynn’s resorts in North America will now allow guests to pay swiftly and securely through FreedomPay’s Touchless Commerce solutions. Guests at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Boston Harbor can pay with a range of contactless methods at all fine and casual dining, poolside, nightclub, golf, room service, and retail venues.
“FreedomPay is excited to support the reopening of Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Boston Harbor through our suite of touchless and contactless capabilities,” said Chris Kronenthal, President & CTO at FreedomPay. “Guests at Wynn Resorts will now be able to enjoy all amenities knowing they are paying in the safest possible way.”
Through FreedomPay’s extensive partner network, the Touchless Commerce program will enable Wynn Resorts to solve for touchless checkout in multiple ways:
- Contactless Payments – Contactless Card Tap, Apple Pay, Google Pay
- Integrated Digital Wallet – in-App payments for mobile ordering & touchless point-of-sale purchases
- eCommerce Offering – online payments for your consumer website
- Contactless Pay at Table in restaurant locations
- BYOD – Bring your own device for in-store payments without touching a payment terminal