- 11 new customer wins
- Clareti annualised recurring revenue up 92%
- Three new CTC wins achieved in 2017 to date
Gresham, the leading software and services company that specialises in providing real-time transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions, is pleased to announce its results for the financial year ended 31 December 2016.
- Strong Clareti customer progress in 2016:
- Eleven new customer wins in the UK, the US and Asia Pacific
- Continued expansion of use from the existing customer base through increased existing usage and new use-cases.
- Completed the acquisition of C24 Technologies Limited (C24), adding approximately thirty-five C24 customers to the Clareti client base.
- Gresham revenues up 16% to £17.2m, of which Clareti revenues were up 42% to £7.5m, including £0.3m from C24.
- Clareti software revenues up 38% to £4.7m, of which Clareti software recurring revenues up 53% to £2.9m.
- Clareti annualised recurring revenue up 92% to £4.6m as at 31 December 2016, including £1.2m from C24.
- Three new CTC wins achieved in 2017 to date.
Ian Manocha, CEO, Gresham says, “Gresham has delivered an extremely confident performance in 2016 underpinned by strong organic revenue growth from Clareti solutions. We grew licence revenues from our existing Clareti base, won eleven new CTC customers, and brought another thirty-five customers into the Group through our acquisition of C24 Technologies Ltd. As a result our recurring revenue from Clareti has grown 53% year on year. 2017 has already started positively with three new CTC customer wins.”
Gresham's award-winning Clareti software platform has been designed to provide financial institutions with complete certainty in their data processing. Clareti is a highly flexible and fully scalable platform for assuring enterprise data integrity and is designed to address today's most challenging financial control, internal risk management, data governance and regulatory compliance problems. Gresham's portfolio of applications based on the Clareti platform, including Clareti Transaction Control (CTC), Clareti Accounts Receivable Management (Clareti ARM), Clareti Loan Control (CLC), and Clareti 24 Integration Objects (C24 IO), provide innovative industry and domain specific solutions for real-time data management based on business-driven controls.
Gresham Technologies plc is a leading software and services company that specialises in providing real-time transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions. Listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange (GHT.L) and headquartered in the City of London, customers include some of the world's largest financial institutions, all of whom are served locally from offices located in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.