- • Voice-Enabled Mobile Offering Brings Expanded Workflow and Efficiency Functions to the IRO On-The-Go
- • Continues Nasdaq’s Mission to Bring Artificial Intelligence-based Technology to the Financial Services Industry
Nasdaq Corporate Solutions, a subsidiary of Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ), today announced plans for the expansion of the Nasdaq IR Insight mobile app. The enhanced mobile offering, “Nasdaq IR Virtual Assistant,” will bring additional voice-enabled workflow and efficiency functions designed for Investor Relations Officers and the “IRO on-the-go.” The Nasdaq IR Virtual Assistant will be featured at the NIRI Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida, June 4-7.
The Nasdaq IR Virtual Assistant will combine artificial intelligence technology and actionable information from Nasdaq IR Insight. New voice-enabled and mobile-friendly features planned for release include:
- • Voice-activated access to Nasdaq IR Insight: get fast and easy access to market and peer group information along with prompts to contact your Nasdaq Advisory Services surveillance analyst for “on-the-go” detail about your stock.
- • Meeting organization tools: a new voice-enabled note capture feature to record investor and analyst meeting notes and share CRM entries with your team; a new business card reader capability to quickly update your contacts after a meeting ends.
- • Client engagement tools: integration with business-oriented social networking services; mobile-friendly meeting participant profiles; and GPS-enabled directions to offsite meeting locations with nearby parking and restaurant recommendations.
“Our IR clients are increasingly on the move and need a fast and efficient way to stay organized for investor and analyst engagement. We are incredibly excited about these new mobile-friendly capabilities for the ‘IRO on-the-go,’” said Stacie Swanstrom, Executive Vice President and Head of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions. “The Nasdaq IR Virtual Assistant is further testament to Nasdaq’s commitment to helping IR professionals better execute their IR strategy with the latest advancements in technology.”
The new Nasdaq IR Virtual Assistant is planned for launch to all Nasdaq IR Insight subscribers in the fourth quarter of 2017. This new mobile functionality marks the next frontier for the award-winning IR workflow platform, Nasdaq IR Insight, which debuted in January 2016.
“Cultivating next-generation mobile technology will provide our IR clients with new ways to help maximize productivity and help increase investor and analyst engagement,” said Kristen Pross, Associate Vice President and Global Head of IR Intelligence at Nasdaq Corporate Solutions.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 89 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to 3,800 total listings with a market value of $11 trillion.
Source: Globe Newswire