We are proud to inform you that NETinfo Plc is part of Forrester Inclusion report for digital banking “The Forrester Wave: Digital Banking Engagement Platforms, Q3 2017”. NETinfo has been placed among the top Omnichannel vendors worldwide based on the following criteria:
- • Broader channel support across retail and corporate banking
- • Agile CX
- • Supporting capabilities such as analytics and mobile payments
- • Regional or international success
- • Mindshare within Forrester’s client base
NETinfo is reported as one of the strong performers in Digital banking based on
- • Current offering; NETinfo is considered as part of top 3 vendors
- • Product base and packaging; NETinfo is considered top vendor
- • Customer experience; NETinfo is considered as part of top 2 vendors
- • Technology, Architecture & Delivery; NETinfo is considered as part of top 2 vendors
As Forrester Wave reports: ‘’NETteller solution provides broad, rich capabilities for retail, corporate and private banking…. The solution is well architected and offers NETinfo customers a choice of delivery models such as on-premises or cloud-based ASP SaaS-like delivery.’’ This gives NETinfo the urge to continue developing NETteller Omnichannel Digital Banking solution for getting closer and closer to the demands of current or potential customers.
Our customers give the best references for our company and products reflecting the dedication of NETinfo to all projects assigned. This is clearly stated in the Forrester Wave report: ‘’NETinfo is one of the evaluated vendors whose reference clients expressed no doubt about whether they would choose it again’’. This is the best recognition gained through 17 years of implementation in Financial Institutions worldwide.
NETinfo is ready to discuss the report and our Omnichannel strategy with you. Please contact us on www.netinfo.eu in order to schedule a meeting with our Sales managers.
Forrester is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world, which works with business and technology leaders to develop customer-obsessed strategies that drive growth.