“Accenture and Avanade have extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamics services, including for the Dynamics 365 platform,” said Khalda De Souza, Research Director at HfS Research and author of the recent HfS Blueprint on Microsoft Dynamics Services. “Accenture and Avanade placed in the Winner’s Circle in our Blueprint Report because of their global deployment capability, the breadth and depth of services offered, and their investment in tools and templates. During our client and market interviews, Accenture and Avanade were also praised for their proactive approach and the strength and quality of their Dynamics resources.”
Microsoft Dynamics applications connect data across various sources, drive intelligent decisions and outcomes, and transform business processes. The report evaluated nine service providers who offer consulting, implementation, and ongoing services to support Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM applications, as well as Microsoft Dynamics 365. The “Winners Circle” position reflects client feedback that Accenture and Avanade excel in both the areas of innovation and execution with Microsoft Dynamics applications.
“We're face-to-face with an era of unprecedented digital business transformation,” said Paul Daugherty, Accenture chief technology & innovation officer and chairman of the Avanade Board. “Microsoft Dynamics is at the heart of business processes. So as our clients reimagine what their businesses – and even their industries – will look like tomorrow, we can help guide them with our powerful combination of proven expertise, deep investments and leading-edge innovation in Microsoft technologies.”
This market recognition from HfS follows Accenture and Avanade recently being named the Microsoft Alliance Partner of the Year for the tenth consecutive year and Azure Alliance Partner of the Year.
“Today we are experiencing the perfect storm for business and IT leaders – unprecedented levels of technology innovation coupled with increasing expectations from digital savvy stakeholders,” said Adam Warby, Avanade CEO. “As our clients look to navigate the disruption and digitally transform their businesses, they need a trusted advisor to guide them on the journey. We are honored to be recognized as leading the industry and helping our clients to leverage the power of Microsoft Dynamics.”
Details of the Accenture and Avanade strengths highlighted include:
- • Scale and extensive Dynamics services experience: “Accenture/Avanade has the largest Dynamics services team in the market and the most extensive experience of Dynamics cloud deployments, including on the Dynamics 365 platform on Microsoft Azure. Accenture/Avanade has experience with Dynamics deployments ranging from single country to more than 10 countries, and working with client enterprises of all sizes. This is underpinned by an impressive Dynamics global delivery capability, with at least one delivery center in most countries of the world.”
- • Breadth and depth of Dynamics-specific services: “Accenture/Avanade has developed Dynamics-specific lifecycle services and solutions. Its extensive experience in international roll-outs has generated deep expertise in governance advice and management services. These are backed by consistent deployment methodologies and best practices that help clients achieve speed and desired business outcomes.”
- • Deep industry expertise and growth investments: “Accenture/Avanade’s deep industry expertise and investments lend it credibility to understand specific industry markets, processes, and end-customer requirements. In addition, Accenture/Avanade is investing in high-growth areas including AI, automation, and digital solutions.”
- • Proven tools and best practices: “Accenture/Avanade has developed many tools and templates to facilitate Dynamics services engagements including best practice, horizontal tools, as well as industry-specific tools.”
- • Strong vision: “Accenture/Avanade received the best client scores for its ability to deliver holistic, long-term, proactive guidance.”
The results of this report were based on data collected in the first and second quarters of 2017 from buyers, service providers and advisors in the outsourcing services industry.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.