ALMIS International is celebrating 25 years helping banks and building societies manage financial risk. Founded in 1992 by Joe Di Rollo CEO, Edinburgh based ALMIS International has built a domestic & international client base in the small and medium sized banking sector. With a UK client list including 80% the building society market and a diverse mix of bank, international clients include US and European institutions, and the firm continues to see growth from UK new entrant banks.
Over the years original Asset Liability Management solution (ALMIS®) has evolved into a comprehensive platform providing Regulatory Reporting and also Hedge Accounting. In response to consistent client demand ALMIS International is now launching Cobalt™, a Treasury Management Solution for lending institutions – underling its commitment to the building society and small & medium sized banks. In March 2017 Cobalt™ is being installed at early adopter clients. General release is scheduled for early June.
Colin McKay – Chief Commercial Officer, “Over 25 years we have worked closely with clients and industry experts. To help clients as the market and regulations changed, our business and products have evolved. Cobalt underlines our commitment to the building society and small & medium banking sector. Combined with the existing ALMIS® ALM, Regulatory Reporting and Hedge Accounting solutions, Cobalt™ makes ALMIS International the first to provide a truly comprehensive single data source solution to the market.”
- ALMIS International was founded in 1992 by Joe Di Rollo.
- ALMIS International identified the need for an Asset Liability Management system to calculate total balance sheet interest rate risk – launched ALMIS® in 1992.
- The ALMIS® system has been developed into a comprehensive, flexible and regulatory compliant software solution covering; Margin Management, Market Risk, Liquidity, Financial Planning, Capital Adequacy, Hedge Accounting and Regulatory Reporting.
- ALMIS® gives financial institutions the ability to manage, monitor and report their financial risk profiles, providing Executives and Boards with accurate information on current and forward looking positions to help them proactively monitor and plan.
- ALMIS International is at the forefront of developments for BASEL III & CRD IV, working closely with the regulators and clients.
- Regulated firms value the assurance ALMIS® gives them when dealing with national and international regulators.
ALMIS International Limited is a company registered in Scotland (180603) whose registered office is at 7 Canning Street Lane, Edinburgh, EH3 8ER.