The next Advicent Innovation Summit, free to registered individuals, will provide knowledge and tools to arm industry leaders for success in the wake of United Kingdom pension reform and emerging automated robo-advisors.
On Thursday, April 7th, Advicent will be hosting its third Advicent Innovation Summit, focusing on maintaining relevancy in the digital age, while providing financial industry professionals with the knowledge and tools to stay ahead of the competition. The summit will take place from 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM at the ME Hotel in London (with an optional breakfast at 7:30 AM).
Advicent will also be hosting a pre-event cocktail party on Friday, April 6th from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at The Dirty Martini in Covent Garden where attendees will be able to network in a casual setting prior to the Summit. Industry professionals can register for the Innovation Summit and cocktail party here.
The disruptive path to automated advice
Pension freedom has brought new challenges to the world of client retention. Educating your client base on their options, offering guidance in financial decisions or maybe even offering digital advice to guide the client through the vast amount of options available is challenging all areas of your business. This day is about challenging clients to co-create and about grasping the opportunities the latest innovations have to offer without losing sight of the legal implications and additional expertise needed in your organization. The event will offer insights from around the globe to equip advisors with the knowledge to successfully face any challenge ahead.
Attendees will discover:
- How digital advisors are leading the path to success during this consumer revolution
- Implementation strategies from our global market that will turn them into trendsetters
- The new apps consumers are using to replace advisors, and how advisors can replace those apps
- How to leverage financial planning as a way to add value to and grow your firm
- A sneak peek into the financial technology innovations that Advicent has introduced, and what is coming next
The summit will feature speakers such as:
- Vaughn Jenkins, Consultant for PA Consulting Group
- Oskar Barendse, Manager of Financial Planning at Knab
- Jeroen Laarakkers, Security Consultant at TNO
- Oliwia Berdak, Senior Analyst at Forrester
- Tim Burggraaf, Sales and Business Development Leader at Mercer
- Bas van Marissing, Director Business Design at Five Degrees
Advicent provides advisors tools for success in the consumer digital revolution
Clients want convenience and collaboration, and they want access to it 24/7. Advicent will be launching a new set of tools in its Narrator™ product including a client portal, account aggregation, Personal Financial Management (PFM), business intelligence, a plethora of powerful financial tools, and most importantly, a state-of-the-art user interface for both the advisor and consumer. These tools will allow advisors to remain ahead of this cultural change, while continually growing their client-base.
Bringing financial industry leaders together through innovation, education, and cocktails
Owners, leaders, influencers and digital strategists of financial organizations are invited to attend the Innovation Summit, especially those who oversee the strategic direction of planning and growth for their firm, are responsible for leveraging technology to deliver a unique client experience, and are expected to stay ahead of financial planning and technology trends. This summit has no registration fee, and will allow industry experts to gain more insight about the pension reform and discuss tools and strategies to educate and guide clients through otherwise confusing financial decisions.