There are just a few weeks to go before FinovateEurope 2016, and you won’t want to miss out on the excitement! On February 9 & 10, 72 handpicked companies will take the stage at Old Billingsgate Market Hall in London to demo their latest financial and banking technology innovations. The show is shaping up to be Finovate’s largest European event to date and a sellout is looming, so don’t delay – lock in your spot today! And don’t forget, because of our partnership with Finovate, we’ve got a special discount for you – see below.
An impressive (and continually growing) audience of financial & banking executives, venture capitalists, press, and fintech entrepreneurs have already registered to attend, and Finovate gave us a look into who will be in attendance. While there are too many influential individuals to list them all, here is a small sample of the types of people you can expect to see this February in London:
- Director of Digital Strategy & Innovation -- ABN AMRO
- Co Head of Enterprise Architecture and Design -- Barclays
- Innovation Manager -- BNP PARIBAS
- Head of Technology Architecture -- Capital One
- VP Digital Strategic Initiatives -- CIBC
- Principal/Partner -- Ernst & Young
- Head of Strategic Design & Innovation -- Experian
- Creative Technologies -- ING
- Strategic Investments -- JP Morgan
- Partner -- KPMG
- Senior Innovation Lead -- Lloyds Banking Group
- Strategy & Innovation Executive -- MBNA
- Managing Director of Enterprise -- Moven
- Innovation Insight Manager -- Nationwide Building Society
- VP, General Manager CEMEA -- PayPal
- Head of Innovation -- Rabobank
- Director, Global Innovations -- Santander
- Investment Director -- Transamerica Ventures
As if that list isn’t already reason enough to attend
If you’re curious to learn more about the types of innovations they’ll be presenting on stage, please take a look at Finovate’s “sneak peek” blog post series, highlighting this year’s presenters. Those blog posts can be found here: finovate.com/category/finovateeurope-2016-sneak-peek/ and more posts are being added daily, so keep checking back for the latest information.
Tickets are still on sale, but a sellout is likely, so register now at europe2016.finovate.com/#register to secure your spot! And, don’t forget, because of our partnership with FinovateEurope, you get a 20% discount on your ticket when you use the discount code bobsguide20 -- hope to see you there!