OpenLink, the global leader in trading, treasury and risk management solutions for the financial services, corporate, energy and commodities industries, has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s November 2016 Magic Quadrant for Trading Platforms for the third consecutive year. Compared to 2015, Gartner’s analysts have placed OpenLink even further along the ‘Completeness of Vision’ axis.
OpenLink's trading platforms cover full front to back office and risk management across financial and physical transactions in the energy, financial services and treasury markets. Last month, at its Global Client Summit, OpenLink unveiled its plans for Cloud ahead of a formal launch in early 2017 – a move that was very well received by its global user community.
Ken Knowles, Executive Vice President of Enterprise Strategy and Business Development for OpenLink, said: “Today’s market conditions and low interest rates have heightened the importance of multi-asset trading. We are pleased to be recognized by Gartner for our comprehensive capabilities in this area, as well as our strengths across operational lifecycle management.”
Knowles added: “We continue to invest heavily in our solutions, which are being used across an increasingly diverse set of client use cases. OpenLink’s recent Global Client Summit showcased the investments in our platform, including a transformational Cloud initiative and ongoing functionality enhancements in areas such as regulatory reporting and collateral management.”
OpenLink has had a highly successful 2016, and this latest accolade follows a number of other awards across the breadth of its products:
- Best Derivatives Operations Solution, FTF News Awards
- FinTech Quadrant Category Leader for Enterprise Collateral Management, Chartis
- Top ranking in Treasury Management Systems Guide, Bobsguide and GT News
- Best Overall ETRM Platform, Energy Risk Rankings
- Software House of the Year, Energy Risk Asia Rankings
- Top Commodity Vendor, Asia Risk Technology Rankings
- CTRM Market Leader, ComTech Advisory
- Top Energy Trading Risk Vendor, Chartis RiskTech100® Rankings